Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One Size Pattern?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

Can't seem to find a free pattern anywhere that I like. I am looking for something that's trim and will last at least to 25 lbs. from about 10. I will modify it however for the pocket and I want to use adjustable leg elastic.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Arfy's OS 3x3 fits like a bg. I know I linked you to her blog before so you probably have already seen that one. I don't have any other suggestions so bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeakMommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I use the sprout snap pattern and it seems to be more trim than most my wahm pockets. I haven't used the rise settings on it though but my testers did and one was as small as 16 pounds and they liked it. I don't know though for myself since I've never used it on a small one.
actually when I searched it the other day it was gone off the internet :( but I swear I saw the same pattern with a different name back when I was searching for patterns. I can't find it now! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I was looking for it too.

Quoting PeakMommy:

I use the sprout snap pattern and it seems to be more trim than most my wahm pockets. I haven't used the rise settings on it though but my testers did and one was as small as 16 pounds and they liked it. I don't know though for myself since I've never used it on a small one.
actually when I searched it the other day it was gone off the internet :( but I swear I saw the same pattern with a different name back when I was searching for patterns. I can't find it now! :(

Adams_Rib
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I have the la di da OS diaper pattern. There is a pattern just for adjustable leg elastic. I had to email her and ask about it because it isn't available through the site yet.

notjstanothrmom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:46 PM

How do you like it? I am a licensed seller. I emailed her about it. Haven't recieved a response. Do you have pictures of any you made?

Quoting Adams_Rib:

I have the la di da OS diaper pattern. There is a pattern just for adjustable leg elastic. I had to email her and ask about it because it isn't available through the site yet.

Adams_Rib
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

She sent it to me withen a few hours (and without charge). I haven't got to sew it up yet :) My sewing machine is packed away awaiting a move in a few days.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

How do you like it? I am a licensed seller. I emailed her about it. Haven't recieved a response. Do you have pictures of any you made?

Quoting Adams_Rib:

Jeremmy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM

have you tried whitey bums? i know its linked in here somewhere (im pretty sure the maker is in this group). i cant remember if it is trim or not...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)