I dont actually know how to sew but I have a sewing machine lol and I use it sometimes. But I really wanted to try making diapers so this is my first try! I used some cheap cotton for the outter and some pul for the innerfor an AI2.I had some issues with the pull and the feeding teeth because I need to get the kind that dont snag so the top stiching is kind of ugly lol. I also feel like the elastic looks sad :( I modified a large pattern to make a O/S and I used a medium/small length of elastic and it just doent really look like theres anything going on there. So I think that Im going to use a wider elastic or something next time.
But it was fun and Im excited to try it out on my son once he needs a change and Im excited to learn and do better next time :D