Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sized diapers

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

I am planning on drawing up some patterns for sized diapers. I have found a list of the measurments but it doesn't have any brands I recognize on there so I was wondering if anyone in here made sized diapers and if you could give me measurments that I can kind of go off of?

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ma2Liam
by Diva In Training on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
You could look up the darling diapers free patterns. I use them as my base for my sized pattern.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wittey
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM

every pattern is different and it does depend on your curves thru the legs and if you angle wings or go straight across plus if you like higher rise or a smaller one, trimmer or fuller coverage, short wings, long wings hip closing side snapping or front snapping. it varies like crazy trust me between 6 pats of mine there's a difference. That's what makes one pat fit one kid great and then not so great on another it's realy crazy and just a warning oce youmake a pat I swear you'll always be tweaking it forever lol.

What kind of diaper are you looking for?  front,side or hip closing? pocket,cover,hybrid,fitted?

you said you dont reconize the brands which were you looking for?

.Angelica.
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Oh, I've already drawn my own os and nb patterns. The brands i didn't recognize is on the chart i found for reference on measurements. I did make a small pattern and it seems to be good. I've got to do my medium next.

Quoting wittey:

every pattern is different and it does depend on your curves thru the legs and if you angle wings or go straight across plus if you like higher rise or a smaller one, trimmer or fuller coverage, short wings, long wings hip closing side snapping or front snapping. it varies like crazy trust me between 6 pats of mine there's a difference. That's what makes one pat fit one kid great and then not so great on another it's realy crazy and just a warning oce youmake a pat I swear you'll always be tweaking it forever lol.

What kind of diaper are you looking for?  front,side or hip closing? pocket,cover,hybrid,fitted?

you said you dont reconize the brands which were you looking for?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Mobile Photo

My nb, New small, and os patterns snapped to the smallest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wittey
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:28 PM

most os run 18-20 long on the pattern and larges are the same mediums 16-18" and smalls 13-16 nb 10-12 for front closing straight back like yous :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)