Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PUL prints

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

where is a good place to get PUL prints from? by the yard. I usually do diapersewingsupplies.com but i want different prints. oh, i also want polyester pul, not cotton.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
veraxaudeo
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM
No clue. I buy Babyville pul because I don't have to wait for it to ship. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
I get from diapersewingsupplies too. Everywhere else I have found it to be expensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Yeah. I wish they would get more new prints! Lol. I know they just got a few but I want more. And it seems they are sold out of most of their microfleece and suedecloth.

Quoting Sarita33:

I get from diapersewingsupplies too. Everywhere else I have found it to be expensive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
perfect01
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

kidsinthegarden.com

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM

i think most of theirs are cotton PUL isn't it? and everytime I go look the store is not active. lol

Quoting perfect01:

kidsinthegarden.com

perfect01
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM

No, very little of theirs is cotton knit PUL.  It's open tonight.  A few times when it has been showing closed, I've put my e-mail in to be notified when they are open and she e-mails me and lets me go ahead and order what I need.  I'm just really sad that she is out of Doe colored suedecloth.  It was perfect - no stains, washes beautifully, looks new after a year of use on my inserts. Wahhhhhh!

Quoting .Angelica.:

i think most of theirs are cotton PUL isn't it? and everytime I go look the store is not active. lol

Quoting perfect01:

kidsinthegarden.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)