Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Perfect01 are you here?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 178 Total Views
I need gusset help. Answer when you see this please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:22 PM
She was out of town for the week, she will either be back later tomorrow or monday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ma2Liam
by Diva In Training on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thanks. Hopefully I can catch her Monday. I won't be home most the day tomorrow. For some reason I just am having a tough time with these gussets. It should not be this hard but I just can not get my mind to grasp it.

Quoting Sarita33:

She was out of town for the week, she will either be back later tomorrow or monday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ma2Liam
by Diva In Training on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Bump. I saw her post in CWCB?

If you are going to be around tomorrow I hope I can catch you. These dang gussets are driving me nuts! I would just give up and do something different but I am being stubborn now and won't stop until I figure it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Awe, wish I could help but I have never sewn gussets so I have little knowledge on sewing them other than what is found on google lol I'm sure once she is able to, she will help you :)

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Bump. I saw her post in CWCB?

If you are going to be around tomorrow I hope I can catch you. These dang gussets are driving me nuts! I would just give up and do something different but I am being stubborn now and won't stop until I figure it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perfect01
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Hi, I'm still out of town, still working on a move for family (has turned into a grinder I'm telling you!)  But, I took tonight off and I am doing some CM time for my own sanity.  What can I help you with?

BTW, if you PM me, I will get an e-mail notification and will know you are looking for me.  Hope that helps next time.

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Thanks. Hopefully I can catch her Monday. I won't be home most the day tomorrow. For some reason I just am having a tough time with these gussets. It should not be this hard but I just can not get my mind to grasp it.

Quoting Sarita33:

Ma2Liam
by Diva In Training on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I ended up getting it but let me tell you it was a B1Tcharlie. I made a post in CWCB with pics. Let me tell you I commend you on your work. I think it I did more of them I would get in the groove but I don't know if I will ;)
Thank you though. I sat at my machine for like 2 hours just trying to figure out how to attach the gussets.

Quoting perfect01:

Hi, I'm still out of town, still working on a move for family (has turned into a grinder I'm telling you!)  But, I took tonight off and I am doing some CM time for my own sanity.  What can I help you with?

BTW, if you PM me, I will get an e-mail notification and will know you are looking for me.  Hope that helps next time.

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Quoting Sarita33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN