Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I do this?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

What is the best way to get my cloth diapers/name known?  A friend told me to join something called a congo line to get my CDs known.  How do I join a congo and what else can I do to get my name and product out there fairly quickly?

by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrsrobin
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
A Congo Line! HeHe

It's A Congo. As In Conglomerate. Multipl WAHMs selling At One Stocking.

StarT With Testers.Greeting A Few Loyal Customers Is Kerry. They Tell Their Friends, And Leave You Feedback. Thus Feedback Tells Online Buyers You're Not A Snake. Sell YourTesters At The Cost Of SuppliSes InReturn For Feedback.

Most ConGos Want Feedback And A History.
mom-of-QTs
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Where do I have people post feedback to receive a history? 

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
You can make a facebook and do a giveaway on it for likes. Most wahm find that giveaways really get their name out there. Where do you normally sell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom-of-QTs
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I've had a FB business page for 2 years and am getting close to 1k fans.  Since deciding to launch CDs as one of my sold items, I've given a LOT away for free and done a lot of testers too.  This are still slow... I think most of my fans are the wrong audience since I use to mostly retail sell grosgrain ribbon I purchased in bulk.  In the last few months, I have revamped my business to where it is ONLY handmade items.

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I see that you joined CWCB, that is a great group to get things going. Advertise in their WAHM section. You can even sew some up first and then post them for sale there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN