Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you working on?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 447 Total Views

The page is quite!  What is everyone working on or  is having the kids home for summer break put a hault to all your sewing?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Adams_Rib
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Between having my older boys home for summer break and having a three week old, sewing has sadly been put on hold. 

Ma2Liam
by Diva In Training on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I have started to crochet so sewing has taken a break. I did just get some fabric and foe to make Liam some swim "undies" but I didn't have time yesterday to do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I had an emergency operation to remove my appendix the other night so I am out of comission lol

I don't plan to sew any diapers anytime soon but I want to sew some bean bags for the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monalisasus
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I have been  making clothes for my two year old

Hannahsmommy816
by Diva on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

i'm working on growing a baby and due in 8wks lol!

i did just order and receive the cat fairy PUL fabric so i'll be making stuff out of that! maybe a cover, diaper, and some snackie bags!

Ellen.Keith
by Group Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
I am in between right now. I am waiting on gobs of fabric from various CO-OPs. I find myself playing with my paints more than fabric lately.
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I've been doing lots of shirts lately and am working on a pattern for a pull over gleece hoodie for my daughter :)

perfect01
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I have been off the diapers for a bit.  This last week I've been quilting a kingsize Grandmothers Fan quilt and today I'm prepping 4 of my quilting projects for the county fair.

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM
In the process of moving. Fabric is all packed away but the machines are still out taunting me :-(
BostonMomma08
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I'm on vacation for the next 11 days, so I'm not working on anything but relaxing and spending time with my son, my family and my friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)