Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What patterns do you use?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 387 Total Views

For your dipes, did you create a pattern, buy, find one free? 

Those of you who create your own are amazing. I would not even know where to start! 

I use the rocket bottoms OS twist pocket that ive tweeked to my liking and a free one for OS covers. I can't remember the exact name. 

Child of God, Wife to Sean and
Momma to Aidan, Colin and Nora

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a "need to try every pattern" problem so I have made sooo many. I have tweeked most to my liking though.

I have more paid patterns than I do free.

I like the rocketbottoms fitted pattern a lot. For swaps I tend to use one of Arfy's patterns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Desirae1394
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Oh Arfy! That's my cover one. 

Live been tempted to try other patterns but this one works well so I'm afraid to lol

Quoting Sarita33:

I had a "need to try every pattern" problem so I have made sooo many. I have tweeked most to my liking though.

I like the rocketbottoms fitted pattern a lot. For swaps I tend to use one of Arfy's patterns.

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I had chunky thighed, long torso girls so I was on the hunt for the largest fitting diapers lol.

Then I was just having fun haha. I could no longer buy diapers but Hubby wouldn't notice all my pattern buying sprees ;p

Quoting Desirae1394:

Live been tempted to try other patterns but this one works well so I'm afraid to lol

Quoting Sarita33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Desirae1394
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Yep! I make fat babies. Lol actually that was part of my tweeking. I made the dipe longer. I am wanting the gussets further in the dipe youth. I feel like they roll out. 

Sneaky sneaky! I've been buying fewer dipes but more fabric. Oops! Fortunately I started selling some holiday ones which offsets things. Muwahaha 

Quoting Sarita33:

I had chunky thighed, long torso girls so I was on the hunt for the largest fitting diapers lol.

Then I was just having fun haha. I could no longer buy diapers but Hubby wouldn't notice all my pattern buying sprees ;p

Quoting Desirae1394:

Quoting Sarita33:

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I was all set until my husband switched shifts so now he is home when the mail comes so no more spending lol

Before he never noticed a new dipe or just assumed I had made it. So since he now sees all the mail I need to be wise about what I order.

Quoting Desirae1394:

Yep! I make fat babies. Lol actually that was part of my tweeking. I made the dipe longer. I am wanting the gussets further in the dipe youth. I feel like they roll out. 

Sneaky sneaky! I've been buying fewer dipes but more fabric. Oops! Fortunately I started selling some holiday ones which offsets things. Muwahaha 

Quoting Sarita33:

Quoting Desirae1394:

Quoting Sarita33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I LOVE and pretty much only use the La Di Da OS pattern with adjustable leg elastic. I widened the crotch a bit and made a rear pocket between elastic but that is about it.

They are our absolute favorite diapers for my newborn and they're trim and absorbent.

Desirae1394
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I'll have to check that out!!! I keep seeing about adjustable elastic. 

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I LOVE and pretty much only use the La Di Da OS pattern with adjustable leg elastic. I widened the crotch a bit and made a rear pocket between elastic but that is about it.

They are our absolute favorite diapers for my newborn and they're trim and absorbent.

notjstanothrmom
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

The OS pattern I don't believe is available on her site, but she'll email people who've purchased the sized pattern the adjustable one.

I LOVE it! Adjustable leg elastic is ideal for me. It keeps the diaper so much trimmer than folding and snapping and I am all about trim.

Quoting Desirae1394:

I'll have to check that out!!! I keep seeing about adjustable elastic. 

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Adams_Rib
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I use LaDiDa. I prefer the sized ones, but do like the OS also. 

supamomma02
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I use the babyville pattern. I like it and never had a problem with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)