Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Made a couple new dipes n' wipes...lots of pics...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

I made three dipes over the past couple of days...I've made them a little bigger, so he can use them later on...The green minky is the one upon which I mangled my finger...but I persevered to make the blue dragon one, which I totally love.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.Amanda.Dawn.
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Hehe, I totally just bought that dragon flannel too!  I'm excited about using it. I like your choice of dark blue for the inner, I was thinking about using light green but I might do dark blue inner as well now since it looks nice together.  The girly skull one is cool too, makes me wish I had a girl as well  :-( 

Did you use fleece as your inner fabric?  It looks really soft. 

Cavemama
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Yeah, i used fleece for the inside--it makes it really fluffy.  I know the skulls are a ittle girly, but my son is a man of the 00's, LOL, he's secure enough in his masculinity to wear a little pink! ;)

I totally loved that dragon print, so cute!  I found a whole bunch of cute prints at Joannes--it was hard to limit myself.  I found some with these little insects all over it that I'm using next.  It is totally sweet.

Mommy2cnc
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM

They came out really nice - oh and I love the dragon fabric!!!  This is so addicting!!!

eddie_8_yr_mom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:08 PM

those are really cute, I can't wait to go shopping this weekend for fabrics, I have 2 Joanne's coupons that I will use separately to get as much savings as possible. I am so looking forward to making these

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)