• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Care/wash for minky

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

I've seen the minky at Joann's, and it all says to hand wash. Has anyone tried using this on diapers for machine wash/dry?  I don't do hand washing for ANYTHING, let alone diapers. :)

Danell

Mom to Wiggles (3/31/06) and Squishy (8/29/07).

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ttaylor1998
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Oops...  I had no idea it was hand wash only! ~LOL~    I've made a couple dipes with it and it washes up just fine in the machine. =)   Mason even has a little blanky made of minky.  It's also help up in the wash. =)

“Healthy people are those who live in healthy homes on a healthy diet; in an environment equally fit for birth, growth, work, healing, and dying. . . . Healthy people need no bureaucratic interference to mate, give birth, share the human condition and die.”     -Ivan Illich

southernlamom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:58 AM

You're supposed ot handwish minky?

Ummm I had no idea. I thought it was just machine was gentle? Thats how I do my minky and tumble dry low and I've never had aproblem....but I dont use it for diaps, I have so far only used it for blankets...

Photobucket

Moms Cafe Blinky!!

MommaToSam
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM

In that case, I must be abusing my minky! I wash it just like I do my other diapers, and it is just fine!

Danotoyou2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Oh good, I don't have to avoid them now! I thought sure it said hand wash only on them.

Thanks!! :)

Danell

Mom to Wiggles (3/31/06) and Squishy (8/29/07).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)