Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper Swap Ideas for July

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 363 Total Views

Hello!  I will be heading the diaper swap this month.  Don't worry Amanda will be back for the swap in August! 

What kinds of dipes would you like to make this month?  Do you want to do a theme diaper like we did in June?  Or do you have another idea???

Veronica  

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Replies (1-10):
BabyBoyMatthew
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM
i was thinking what about a fun in the sun theme.. or a picnic on the beach?
COMING TO A CONGO NEAR YOU!

http://hyenacart.com/onestore.php?vid=2873&category=39

Photobucket
3Princesses618
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:54 PM

These are cute theme ideas.  I dont have any ideas of my own, but I really like the idea of doing different themes, that way we can try out different styles of dipes that others make,  I really want to try and do the swap this month.

Quoting BabyBoyMatthew:

i was thinking what about a fun in the sun theme.. or a picnic on the beach?

BabyBoyMatthew
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:43 AM
beach party boogie!!

Photobucket
OliWesMom
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:55 AM

I'm down with the beach party!  We can interpret that in so many ways.  Would it be bad to make a diaper for our little one with pics of alcoholic bevs?  Haha!  just kidding!

flitpixie
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM
haha, I saw some beer-related fabric and almost had to add it to a diaper just because. I don't know that everyone would find it funny, but I'm glad I'm not the only one giggling over this idea.

Quoting OliWesMom:

I'm down with the beach party!  We can interpret that in so many ways.  Would it be bad to make a diaper for our little one with pics of alcoholic bevs?  Haha!  just kidding!

babies
eeyore530
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Oh that would be awesome! Lol, my son is ALWAYS reaching for his grandpa's beer! And I would TOTALLY flaunt him in a diaper with beer/alcohol "ads" on it... But thats just me, and I don't have issues with alcohol, hehe

Quoting flitpixie:

haha, I saw some beer-related fabric and almost had to add it to a diaper just because. I don't know that everyone would find it funny, but I'm glad I'm not the only one giggling over this idea.

Quoting OliWesMom:

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 6:24 PM

How about and overall summer theme. Anything summer goes? 

Love your natural hair? Come check out  my new group Locs and Kinks.

Arianas_mommy09
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM

lmao hubby would deff buy a beer related dipe! lmao!

pregnancy week by week
BabyBoyMatthew
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM
yeah i was totally thinking of beach umbellas towels and chairs not really beer lol... hubby would be like "uh throw that away." haha

Photobucket
KatieM
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:32 PM

whatever you guys decide to do, i'm in!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)