Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spotlight groups for Sept 7th!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

Spotlight:

Moms As Spiritual Leaders
http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsasspiritualleaders

About Moms As Spiritual Leaders

Have you been put in the position of spiritual leader of your home? Whether it is because your husband will not step up and take his God-given place as the spiritual leader of the home or your husband has never accepted Christ as his Savior or you are a single mom, you are still having to do the job originally given to the husband. Sometimes we have to be the spiritual leader because of the choices we have made. Sometimes we have had to be the spiritual leader of our home because our husband is back-sliden in his own walk. Sometime we have to be the spiritual leader of our home because our husband hasn't accepted Christ as their Savior. And sometimes we have to be the spiritual leader of our home because we have found ourselves in a single parent situation for whatever reason.

If you have found yourself in this position, then this is the group for you. This is a place to come for support, help, encouragement, and learning how to navigate the waters of leadership. This group is also a safe place to vent. This journey is difficult and we have to be able to release our frustrations.

This is a no drama group. Drama will NOT be tolerated. This is a christian group so be nice and let your words be a reflection of Christ.

All scripture references will come from the Bible only. As Bible-believing moms we know that God originally intended for the husband to be the spiritual leader. But since we are responsible for the spiritual lives of our kids, we must be able to lead them. So we will learn from the
Bible from the Best Teacher.

All CafeMom rules will apply.

Group Owner: txmom92

Featured Groups:

FML   FML
http://www.cafemom.com/group/FML

About FML

An acronym for F**K MY LIFE, but also the name of a popular website and iPhone application, where people post their aggravating & embarrassing stories with an almost like "punchline" at the end.

They all start with Today and end with FML.

EX:
"Today, my fiancé and I were cuddling in bed talking about our future wedding coming up. He leaned over seductively to tell me he got a present for me to ‘use’ on our wedding day. It was a pack of breath mints. FML "

Group Owner: rosetreats

The Lunatic Cafe 4 Moms
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheLunaticCafe4Moms

About The Lunatic Cafe 4 Moms

Welcome to our little cafe. Here you can speak about Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series.I wanted to have a place where new admirers of the series, could come and join our experienced, more mature enthusiasts. Old and new come together as one, as we enjoy the works of Laurell K Hamilton together. Please feel free in expressing how you feel about the books and their characters, but keep in mind to not bash others opinions. For they are just that, opinions. We are all entitled to them, so be respectful.

Group Co-Owners:
lostdarkangel13: Alisha
HelloKittyCrazy: Holly

Group Admins:
SassyBlue: Becca
LisaMarie816: Lisa
HelloKitty 1225: Carrie
AaronsMom79: Kristy

Sister Groups:
Vampire's Haven

Group Owner: lostdarkangel13

Spotlight Owners: When your week is up please take a moment to stop in here >>>Spotlighted/Lottery Groups, Question for You  and tell us how your week went. Good or Bad feedback is great. Thanks!

Lottery Game Participants:

Post Your Group (Lottery Game participants only) 

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)