Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my betas...FREAKED!! any thoughts?***UPDATE!***UPDATED 11/11 w/ PIC**

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 507 Total Views

I got my first pos on a internet cheapie at 9DPO...then with a digi at 10DPO, in the evening...went in for betas at 3 weeks 5 days and it was 176...4 days later at 4 weeks 2 days it was up to 828...i go in for an ultrasound tomorrow am-i'm FREAKED cuz my normal nurse has been out of the office, and her fill-in won't tell me a thing!! My research shows that i am doubling every 43 hours, and that my numbers have been WAY above average from the get-go...

SORRY GIRLS, HERE'S MY UPDATE!
UPDATE: 10/30, AM: So far as I could tell, there's only 1...Had the us, and it still made me a little nervous-the tech was pointing out all of the "parts"-cervix, uterus, overies, and then she came to the sac and silence...she measured the sac, and said, "ok, done!" Told me the radiologist would review the scan, let the dr know, and then the dr would get ahold of me.... On the plus side, the sac was considerably larger than when I m/c, and they are pretty sure i was about as far along as i am now...
10/30  pm just got a call from the dr's office-they things look great so far...but they want me to come back in 2 weeks for another one (which will put me around 7 weeks,and we should be able to see a good heartbeat...think this is just about seeing the heartbeat or is there more to it??
11/11:I saw my little bean today!! (hubby has started calling it "doodle") Heartbeat was 114 (low because we're so early in seeing it) but everything else looks great! Measuring on track for July 4!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovewins
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Your numbers are definitely high.  Although not 100% indicative of multiples, it'll be interesting to hear what happens with the ultrasound tomorrow.  There are lots of cases of singleton pg's with high levels. 

Good luck tomorrow, keep us posted and try not to freak! :)

Gen + DH = mad love for 8 years!
October 22, 2009 - 1st BFP ever at 10dpo!!!  We are elated!!! 
Pregnancy ticker

Stefanie83
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 2:00 PM

i dno't know much about the hcg levels but i wanted to wish you good luck!!!!!!

lovewins
by Member on Oct. 31, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Hey montanacat,

Any updates for us??

Gen + DH = mad love for 8 years!
October 22, 2009 - 1st BFP ever at 10dpo!!!  We are elated!!! 
Pregnancy ticker

Mychele
by Group Admin on Oct. 31, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Quoting lovewins:

Hey montanacat,

Any updates for us??

I'm here looking for an update too !

mmoleader
by Member on Oct. 31, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Me too what's up?? 

If you choose not to decide - you still have made a choice!
- Neil Peart

http://www.cafemom.com/group/veggiecrockpotmoms     Check out my group!!

montanacat
by Group Owner on Oct. 31, 2009 at 10:49 PM

bump for update!

mmoleader
by Member on Nov. 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Sounds good so far! 

If you choose not to decide - you still have made a choice!
- Neil Peart

http://www.cafemom.com/group/veggiecrockpotmoms     Check out my group!!

mindy725
by on Nov. 1, 2009 at 4:39 PM

My beta's were 16,000 at 4 weeks now thats high they did an ultrasound and show the yolk sac  just 1  maybe another one is hiding lol and told me to come back in two weeks i get my next hcg levels back this monday (hopefully there going up) because i've been spotting

montanacat
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:57 PM

bump for update!

mrs_pulley
by Member on Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM

oh so neat! you can totally see the outline is the same as the illustrations for babies at this point. so cool! I don't know anything about levels but I guess I'd be happy its going in the positive rather than negative direction :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)