Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Sale!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Well ladies my mom and I sell crochet blankets esp for babies. These are big, bigger then your average "recieving blanket" I can still wrap my 15 month old up in it. He carries his around like a badge. He loves to chew on it the most. These are made of very soft baby "bernat" yarn.

Since many of you do not know the gender yet, if you would like a gender neutral color, such as green, purple, yellow we do those colors too. These are just the only 2 I have in front of me at the moment. So let me know!

Were offering these blankets at 25 dollars each, they make great gifts. I can still ship them out in time for christmas. They fit in a medium flat rate box for 8.95. Message me if interested!! Thanks for looking! Oh I take paypal, If you want to make other arrangments or offers let me know!

The pictures are the greatest quality The baby broke my camera and hubby is buying a new one for me for christmas, so these are off my cell phone.

Action shots!!

Click the siggy to go to my store!!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ramzmomma
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Very cute! My kids Great grandma's make theirs though.

How`s my pregnancy doing? 

two yr old bday ticker  

Lilypie - (W5DI)
Stefanie83
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM

those are beautiful! have you tried etsy?  i don't have any money and i do knit some blankets.  i think i need to start trying to sell them but i'm not very good so i can't really sell them for much more than the yarn costs!  but my nephew does love the blanket i made him!

Mychele
by Group Admin on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Do I see a Cloth DIaper ?!?!? I will have to start a thread about this !!!!

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
charrisse
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM

hehe yep he has a cloth booty! I love them.

Quoting Mychele:

Do I see a Cloth DIaper ?!?!? I will have to start a thread about this !!!!

charrisse
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM

not yet. i was going to test waters around cafemom to see how they would sell, so far it looks like a dead end :(

Quoting Stefanie83:

those are beautiful! have you tried etsy?  i don't have any money and i do knit some blankets.  i think i need to start trying to sell them but i'm not very good so i can't really sell them for much more than the yarn costs!  but my nephew does love the blanket i made him!

CraftyKnittyMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Those are really cute. I knit and crochet myself so I'll be making my little one blankets myself but I agree with a PP that you should really try etsy out.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)