Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updating

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Hello all !

Sorry I have been quiet lately.  I had a rough few weeks between morning sickness, working, acid reflux and not sleeping well.  I will be posting more often now. 

I am 11 weeks now.  I bought an Intelligender test yesterday.  I'm still unsure about finding out the sex at u/s, but I had to try this test.  I haven't taken it yet.  I thinking I will do it next week.  Has anyone else bought it ?  I want to compile a list of who did and thier result to thier u/s or delivery result. 

On a side note...I'm not even close to being ready for christmas and its next week. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL 

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Stefanie83
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:15 AM

sorry you've been having a rough few weeks.  :(  i'm also feeling much better now that i hit 12 weeks!!!  so ladies who are still sick, have hope!  it can get better.

i think the intelligender thing is a cute idea but how much does it cost?  i'll be really curious to see the results in july to see the success rate!

Mychele
by Group Admin on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Quoting Stefanie83:

sorry you've been having a rough few weeks.  :(  i'm also feeling much better now that i hit 12 weeks!!!  so ladies who are still sick, have hope!  it can get better.

i think the intelligender thing is a cute idea but how much does it cost?  i'll be really curious to see the results in july to see the success rate!

I bought mine for $29.99 at Walgreens.  It's 34.99 or something like that on the Intelligender website. then you'd have to pay shipping, so if you can go buy it at the store. I think Target has it but i don't know what they are charging. 

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
Mommy2seven
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:18 AM

I've heard about that test but I will not be buying it we are going for a suprize this time around ! 

~♥~week 8 only 32 weeks to go~♥~                  ~♥~predicting a boy~♥~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)