Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOODY MONDAY!!! :)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

Ok, ladies! Its time for our first Moody Monday! Tell us about your worst mood swing, (or other pregnancy symptom) of the week!

Me? Well, I was watching a rerun of the 2008 dog show on animal planet. Just flipping through channels and landed on it. The judge points at the waiting line of dogs, to pick her list of favs, and I just lose it. I was bawling like a little girl! Lol! And I didn't even see anything leading up to it! How stupid! (At least it was a happy cry :)laughing

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ccouch24
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:10 AM

My fiance is gone for training until Feb.1 and it's me and my 9 and 6 year old girls. We had some house guests stay the week with us. (my best friend and her 2 sons) We had a great time but as soon as they left Camryn started complaining about her belly and had a fever so we went to urgent care when the doctor said she had a UTI I started bawling.....She has kidney reflux and this is common for her. The doctor thinks I am nuts...lol She is fine but I still can't explain why I reacted that way.

Pregnancy is crazy!! I also get mad with my Fiance out of no where for being in Utah even though we have known about this training for about 6 months. I can't help it. Anyone else do this? He's in the Army it's normal for this to happen I am just mad these days and it's not fair.

1prettyprincess
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:20 AM

I'll admit I am moody, but I think what my sister did this week is just plain rude. She gave away her baby swing, baby bathtub and all of her baby clothes to one of her friends friends (knowing full well I am pregnant...her own sister). Not even one of her friends, just a friend of a friend. Of course when she was pregnant she borrowed my baby jumper, exersaucer, bottles, clothes, and anything else I had. So that has made me very moody.

Megan

16 weeks today!

ibarrasgirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Moody Monday is about right!  I don't have a story just yet today, but I honestly feel one coming on because I am hateful today.  My husband, who has done NOTHING wrong...yet, is driving me nuts and I could not want to be ANY farther away from him right now.  Dang hormones, wish me luck today guys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)