Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a MIRACLE!!! :D

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 354 Total Views

Okay, so after 2 months of nonstop nausea, daily vomiting, and being grossed out be nearly every food there is, something amazing happened this morning. I woke up at 6:00 am, way before the sun, or any of my kids, and I was RAVENOUS!!! I mean, so hungry my stomach was eating itself, lol! So, I ate a small bowl of cereal, not wanting to push my luck. it only satisfied me for a little while, then...starving again! And again! YAY! Three meals down, and while I've had small twinges in my gut occassionally,I'm no where NEAR throwing up... I am so happy to have food in my gut, I'm almost crying... 16 pounds lost, an inability to poop, (sorry tmi), and nonstop nausea, all GONE! YES!

Please, dear God, please let it stay this way...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LizzysMama
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Congratulations!  That's how mine got better too.  One day, it was just gone.  Enjoy eating, I know I have been!

Jennifer--

Loving Wife to Mark since 2/15/03

Proud Mama to Elizabeth 12/17/06

ramzmomma
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:08 PM
wooohoooo

Mommy to Ainsley (12.18.02) and Kaylee (10.17.08) and Baby Ramsey (Due date: July 7th)Wifey to Eddie Lee big smile mini

ccouch24
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM

That's great and mine was the same way. I am so glad you are better :-)

GraceZsMom
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:37 PM

You totally suck!!!! wink mini Just kidding. I'm happy for you I just wish that I was there already.

krip1010
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Yay! So happy for you!

Bethbeth
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:12 PM

That's awesome!

I see you're 2 days farther along than me. I hope I can say the same thing in 2 more days!

~Beth

pregnancy
Aidansmommy0615
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:28 AM

That is the exact same way I was last weekend.  Last Sunday, at 14 weeks, I woke up actually feeling hungry.  It was such an awesome feeling!!!!..  Then throughout the work week i was actually able to eat lunch (and was still hungry afterwards).  I have been enjoying every moment of it, praying that the vomitting doesn't come back!   I'm so happy that many of us are starting to feel better so we can enjoy the pregnancy =)

asnerakmommyto2
by Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 2:41 AM

Yay!! It's so WONDERFUL to have that 'hungry' feeling after not eating for so long! I've been there..still am there a little but not nearly as bad so I think it's awesome that you're feeling better!

Riley 09/01/04, Caleb 10/08/06, #3 edd 07/08/10

Mikeyswifey4eva
by Member on Jan. 21, 2010 at 2:15 AM

wooooo hooooo I feel you i felt the same way suddenly i wasnt sick all the time and starving starving starving...like i hadnt ate for a week....fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)