Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pray for me*updated*

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

i've been throwing up blood for the past two days.

and it's LOTS of blood. like cup full.. I see my OB tomorrow at 3pm. So hopefully i'll know something soon.

Keep me in your thoughts or prayers please.

I'm 16 weeks.

I'll update as soon as I can. Since we moved into our new house, I haven't gotten internet yet, still using my in law's laptop.

updated:

i was told that my acid reflux has returned and caused a ulcer in my stomach.. there's nothing they can do but give me zantac and then if im still having problems with it after pregnacy, then they will do more, but right now there is nothing they can do because im pregnant.

but good news - i've kept food down all day and no blood since yeasterday morning.

thanks for prayers

Mommy to Ainsley (12.18.02) and Kaylee (10.17.08) and Baby Ramsey (Due date: July 7th)Wifey to Eddie Lee big smile mini

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
martat
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:15 PM

praying

erika_wright
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM

definately praying. you really hould go to hthe ER. your ob will probably telll you that too.

tlfaris
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I agree, you should go to the ER, better safe than sorry. So scary. Keep us posted!

Tracy
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
kathymama4
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:17 AM

I'm so sorry you have to go through this! I agree, puking blood is not good...you really should go to the ER if it keeps up. Especially in the quantities you're talking about. Scary. Keep us posted, and we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
TalonBabe
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Sorry to hear your puking up blood. I hope everything turns out ok. Please keep us posted

Angie

Mom of 3 boys

Justin~14

Sheldon~10

Cameron~6

Another on the way! EDD July 24th, 2010

Stefanie83
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:03 PM

hope all is ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)