Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH MY BOOBS!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

Im sure everyone is so sick of hearing about my boobs...haha...cause I know my family is! But Im going to complain some more. THEY ARE SO ITCHY!!!! And I have horrible stretch marks already due to my recent breast augmentation a month before i got pregnant, so instead of only 2 cup sizes larger, i got 4! lucky me....guess i wanted bigger ones. but i keep loading them with lotion of all types, but they wont stop itching...but are too too sore to scratch. Lordy! Any home remedys for stretch marks or itchy boobies?? lol.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LizzysMama
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:30 PM

No, but mine itch too :(  Mine have only gone up a cup size, wish they would pop up another while I'm still tiny :D

Maybe ask your doc about the itch?

Jennifer--

Loving Wife to Mark since 2/15/03

Proud Mama to Elizabeth 12/17/06

ibarrasgirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I'm about 14 weeks and mine have barely grown at all!  I already have pretty big C's but I wanted to try some full D's on for awhile...I'm probably going to regret saying this when/IF they actually do get huge huh?  Kendra, the Playboy Playmate, she just had her baby in December and she went from C's to E's, SCARY much?!

pambayens
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I am 13 weeks and I have went from a 32 D to a 36 G, so I know how you feel! I have been using Save My Skin from Pure Romance on my boobies and on my stomach and I haven't had a mark yet  but they still itch like crazy :(

jammieg
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:36 PM

shot in the dark here but...i use benadryl anti-itch gel for bug bites and it works really well.  i don't have itchy boobs (yet, hopefully it stays that way) so i can't say that i've tried it for that purpose but it couldn't hurt to try it, right?  it's the only lotion/cream i've ever used that actually takes the itch out of bites so maybe it will help you guys?  good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)