Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

39 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 249 Total Views
Yay I'm 39 weeks today, only 1 more week! I think he's gonna push it all the way, everyone even my doctor thought he'd be early!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Andrewsmommy12
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I know, Im 39w 4d and my doctor said she really thought baby would be here by now.

JeresMom
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:15 PM

At least you know that your baby will be full term.  I am 36 1/2 weeks and have been taken off of work b/c I was 3cm and 80 % effaced last wed.....My dr really wants me to make it to atleast 37 weeks.   I would hate to have the porr sweetheart end up in nicu.  But yeah full term healthy babies :)  Always a good thing.  Have you been walking to try to speed things along?

Treymama
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Im almost 39 weeks but not quite, but I think our little surprise is going to make it all the way as well. I have a dr. appt. tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

cancer72283
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM

I am 35 wks and 1 day and I know he won't be here any later than July 30 (scheduled c-section date). Everyone thinks he'll show his little head on July 15....I think anywhere between July 16 and July 26. We'll see....they've not started checking me for dilation or anything. He don't seem to be to concerened about it.

AidanCamsMom
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I'll be 38 weeks on Wednesday and have been dealing with constant contractions for almost 3 weeks. I hope I don't have to go too much longer. Plus, my DH's father is on vacation this week and everyone is praying she comes then...

ExpXmasBaby
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I feel ya. I am 39 weeks 3 days and have a doct appt Wednesday. This is my second and I was almost sure he would come early considering my first is only 18 months. I might see if my doct will stretch my cervix and see if that jump starts labor. It worked with my first baby and I am just so ready to be done being pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)