Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Hey Baby, I love you!!!!"

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 312 Total Views

I'm all teary right now.  I just had a memory, and must share it.  When my baby was still in my belly, I used to talk to him all the time.  I would get rub my belly and talk to him, and my baby would kick me back as if to say, I hear you Mama.  I would get a big kicking response out of him everytime I would say in a sweet voice "Heyyy babyyyyy I love you!!!  It was the sweetest thing.  Well after my baby was born, and in the NICU, I would say it to him again.  He reccognized my voice and would kick and try to open his eyes to look at me.  The doctors thought he had brain damage, but I knew he was fine.  (It was kidney failure that caused his death.)  He knew I was there at his bedside the whole time.  I talked to him until the moment he passed away in my arms.  I never before knew how special it is to talk to babies even before they are born.  I will continue to tell him those special words because I know he is still listening to me.

by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KalesMommy912
by Group Admin on Jan. 11, 2011 at 11:01 AM

this is so sweet! im sorry for ur loss mama :(

ProudmomiOf2
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:45 AM
Aww :) they do hear you. And he is still around you, your guardian angel. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)