Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you deal wid day to day life after a loss?

Posted by on May. 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 336 Total Views

i have so much trouble even getting out of bed in the morn. i had a few miscarriages trying to get pregnant with jayden & they hurt so bad..but when i was so use to have mi lil baby..mi toddler in mi life & all of the sudden one day she is just gone..idk what to even do...I think it effects mi marriage..mi family ..mi friends.. but at the same time i never open up to talk about it. i cant stop crying when i do. Its only been since jan 15th..will the pain ever get easier? Will i ever stop crying when i look at her pics or hear her name? I try so hard just to fake a smile for mi family & wifey..Make everyone think im doing just fine..Its so hard..just moving to LA from the south i have like NO friends close by at all..that makes it harder to..its like i dont have anyone to talk to or cry to other than mi wife & its hard on her aswell. :(..

BRii *21* proud femme lesbian married to KD *25* new to LA. Proud mommy of an angel. ttc in june! fb(rainbowbishhbri@yahoo.com). love to make new friends.

by on May. 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
maryngabby1
by Group Admin on May. 3, 2011 at 8:50 PM
im sooooo sorry 4 ur feeling alone & ur feelings r all normal its been 2 1/2 since my last loss and i still tear up every time but not as much as when it happened but time is what it takes im on facebook 2 (maryngabby1@aol.com) if u would like to add me <3
Rainbowbishhbri
by New Member on May. 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Thank you for teh reply. Ugh its the worst feeling in the world. I still cry when i hear her name & the 15th of every mth is like the worst cuz its like i have to try & keep miself busy so i wont notice what day it is yet i always do & break down so bad. I tryed to add u on fb but it wouldnt find u :( Mi email is (rainbowbishhbri@yahoo.com ) on fb. Thanks agian & im so sorry for ur loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)