Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Owners: Are you looking for an Admin? Admins: Are you looking for a group?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:30 AM
  • 115 Replies

Hi Group Owners,

We know how difficult it can be to find Admin(s) for your group. And, great Admins can be crucial to the success of a group on CafeMom.

Advertise for positions in your group(s) right in this post.

Please follow this simple format and let us know when the position has been filled so we can remove your reply.

** You can also post and look for open positions in the Group Owners Club**

Owners:

What is the name of your group? (please include link)

What position are you trying to fill?  (General Admin, Chat Admin,....ext.)

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on?

What admin rules do you have for your group?

Please list any questions you would like the applicant to answer.

Tell everyone how you'd like the members to apply to be an Admin for your group. Do you want them to PM you? Post somewhere in your group (like in a public forum)? Leave a chatterbox note on your page? Be specific.

Good luck everyone!

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savannahsmom242
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Sex Tips for married women

Link in Siggy

General Admin

Promoting the group, welcoming new members, coming up with new ideas and games/contests

To be active

Please list any questions you would like the applicant to answer.  What can you bring to the group, do you admin or own any other groups?  Will you be an active member?  Can you respect the privacy of our members?

Tell everyone how you'd like the members to apply to be an Admin for your group. Do you want them to PM you? Post somewhere in your group (like in a public forum)? Leave a chatterbox note on your page? Be specific.

Send me a PM. 

EDELIS
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM

What is the name of your group? baby girls 2009      http://www.cafemom.com/group/105187

What position are you trying to fill?  General Admin

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on? Help with the group be active

If YOU ARE INTERSTED PM ME.

kindheartcarol
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Owners:

1.) The World of Mom--- http://www.cafemom.com/group/107218

2.) The Actively TTC Couples--- http://www.cafemom.com/group/107753

For the Actively TTC Couples: Chat Admin,Infertility Admin, BBT Admin,General Admin

For The World of Mom: General Admin

be able to provide activity in the group. be able to bring in more members. be able to hold chats. be able to bring a attraction to the group.

1.) Hold a chat session for atleast 2 hrs, when you do make a post about when you are holding it. (i plan to hold a chat mwf 10a-1p)

2.) Promote the Group

3.) Create an attraction in the group for the members to get active

4.) Be available whenever a member has a question/issue.

5.) Converse with Owner,Co-Owner,Admin on any new things/ things you've created in the group(no need to ask permission)

6.) Obey the Cafemom Rules (Check Out)

7.) Enjoy yourself big smile mini

What would be the reason we should pick you? If you've have experience  being admin provide a preference.

Please send me a e-mail with your application subject: (name of group) for (name of postion) app.

XOXO,
Carolyn 

Owner of: The Actively TTC Couples; The World of Mom
Co-Owner of: Proud Mommas Texting Addiction
Sending those who are TTC enourmous amounts of

T45
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Mommy 411 is looking for good active admins. 

we are looking for a games admin

a group promoter

Chatterbox invites

and I have a few age forums that need an admin.

We are a small group and we are trying to provide information and support for moms of all stages...from conception until empty nest.

Just pm me if you would like to help this group to grow.

Click on the siggy to be taken to the group.

SkylinesMommy
by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM

my name is chandra im the group owner of auto modification mommies

http://www.cafemom.com/group/auto

i just made this group and i need an administrator (all)...... i no not alot of moms fit in the catagory for my group but figured it be nice for the few of us out there lol.

i would like for my administators to help me keep an eye out for violators and help advertise...

just dont discriminate its not about that its about support

do you have intrest or do you participate in what the group is about?

just leave a chatterbox note on my page or send me a pm

proud bisexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 28, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Owners:

What is the name of your group? (please include link) we.heart.rachel.too (LINK IN SIGGY) -- our group is just a one-stop-shop for everything. We have advice, debates, recipes, and even contests with *real* prizes mailed out.

What position are you trying to fill?  BIRTHDAY/CALENDAR Admin and PROMOTER

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on? The Bday/Calendar admin will just need to add new bdays, anniversaries, etc to the calendar as we get new members. They will also need to help in wishing the moms a Happy birthday on their special day but it won't be a task they have to complete alone. The promoter will just need to help promote the group and contests we have.

What admin rules do you have for your group? None really, just that the admin stay as active as possible and if they don't want to be an admin anymore just let us know.

Please list any questions you would like the applicant to answer. How often will you be able to help with the group??

Tell everyone how you'd like the members to apply to be an Admin for your group. Please PM me! Thanks!!

seba
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Owners:

What is the name of your group?

1) A Gang Of Misfits:    http://www.cafemom.com/group/themisfits
2) *!*THIS IS FOR ME*!*   http://www.cafemom.com/group/myfriend

What position are you trying to fill? chat admin/cordinator 

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on?open chat when needed and possibly keep it open when they can (not all day of course). i open it at 10 a.m central time but cant keep it open all the time.

What admin rules do you have for your group? must be active in the group, be in chat atleast 2 times a day, must consult me before banning a member, greet members, make sure you have a open profile, and be nice.

Please list any questions you would like the applicant to answer. can you be active in chat?

Tell everyone how you'd like the members to apply to be an Admin for your group. Do you want them to PM you? Post somewhere in your group (like in a public forum)? Leave a chatterbox note on your page? Be specific. anyone interested can send me a message or post in the general discussion forum under I NEED RELIABLE ADMINS PLEASE REPLY HERE!

545073577_713271.gif siggy 8 picture by brenda_steen
Proud_Mama3988
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 5:10 AM

What is the name of your group? (please include link) One of a Kind Mommies : URL: http://www.cafemom.com/group/oneofakindmommies

What position are you trying to fill?  (General Admin, Chat Admin,....ext.) Chat Admin. General Admin.

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on? Maybe help with some ideas, to help make this group a fun, and friendly environment.

What admin rules do you have for your group? Respect, Friendlyness

Please list any questions you would like the applicant to answer.-  Could you be active in the group, do you mind helping out a first timer * lol * Any ideas will be great, Be able to be respectful and welcoming to others.

Tell everyone how you'd like the members to apply to be an Admin for your group. Do you want them to PM you? Post somewhere in your group (like in a public forum)? Leave a chatterbox note on your page? Be specific. P.m. me please

briteeyes12
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM

What is the name of your group? Cafe Latte http://www.cafemom.com/group/108433

This is a general discussion group.  Come in make new friends and enjoy the benefits of cafemom!

What position are you trying to fill?  General Admin and Chat admin/coordinator

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on? I need someone that will be commited to the group and getting it on it's feet with me.  For the General Admins I need you to be active in posting in the forums and greeting ppl kindly and keeping members motivated to hang around.  I would also love any fun idea's anyone has to offer...anything to make the group better.  The Chat Admin I would like you to get a schedule together and have the room open so ppl can come in make new friends.

What admin rules do you have for your group?  Helpful, friendly and active!

I understand that family comes first no matter what.  I just want someone that can be dependable and care about the group!

#1. How active can you be?

#2. How can you benifit Cafe Latte?

#3. Can you help me keep this group a drama free group?

Please PM me if you are interested in helping out with this group.  I would really love to get the Cafe Latte group rolling.

TheFunkySkunk
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 1:54 PM

What is the name of your group? TheFunkySkunk Raunchy and Uncensored http://www.cafemom.com/group/80519

What position are you trying to fill?  admin and siggy designers

What responsibilities would you like the new admin to take on? to help with games/contests, make siggies of any kind for our members, help promote the group in any way

What admin rules do you have for your group? please be active is all we ask

have you been admin before or own any groups?

are you willing to be active as much as possible and help out in any way needed?

please pm TheFunkySkunk or 09ArmyWife if you would like to help out as admin or be a siggy designer, Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)