Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Parties?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anyone throwing some holiday parties in their groups?  Are your groups active around this time of the year or do they tend to slow down for the holidays?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Liansmommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM

My group always dies during the holidays. I am throwing a party though.  A few members donated prizes, and we are having a post with the most replies contest and some other contests as well. A great siggy maker donated some snaggables for it as well. Still, very little action other than the normal stuff. Except for the timed contests I'll leave it up until after the new year.

SUNSHINEGIRL_30
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:44 PM

This is our 1st Christmas with our group open. 

We are having a NewYears Party with lots of fun games, siggies,guest designers,  and prizes!

So stop on by if you'd like and join in the FUN~

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Quoting SUNSHINEGIRL_30:

This is our 1st Christmas with our group open. 

We are having a NewYears Party with lots of fun games, siggies,guest designers,  and prizes!

So stop on by if you'd like and join in the FUN~

A new years party is a fun idea!  Are you doing it on New Years day or another day?

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Quoting Liansmommie:

My group always dies during the holidays. I am throwing a party though.  A few members donated prizes, and we are having a post with the most replies contest and some other contests as well. A great siggy maker donated some snaggables for it as well. Still, very little action other than the normal stuff. Except for the timed contests I'll leave it up until after the new year.

My group seems slower too, but mostly because I am not around to start conversation as much (I think anyway).   Hope your party is fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)