Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scorecard seems to be inaccurate

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

often when I check the score card, it will say that there were 0 views or 0 posts on the day before, yet that is not true, yesterday my group was active with new posts and views yet the score card said there were not, infact everyday there are posts, or replies and definately views.

so what is going on?

:) no biggie but still, it bugs me in that its inaccurate.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mcqueenmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I came here to ask the same question, whats going on?

Imamom4sure
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM

ya I only been checking the last couple of months, so I don't know how long its had this problem, but it makes the score care inaccurate and therefore imo, on the useless side

Cafe Amber
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:15 AM

On occasion the scorecard's database doesn't update properly.  Due to the holiday weekend, it will take a little more time to fix this then normal, but we are looking into it and should have it up and running again as normal, very soon.

drinking

Cafe Amber

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Quoting Cafe Amber:

On occasion the scorecard's database doesn't update properly.  Due to the holiday weekend, it will take a little more time to fix this then normal, but we are looking into it and should have it up and running again as normal, very soon.

Ah thanks!   I kind of figured it might be updated manually. (whenever someone got around to it)  I posted about this not long ago. 

Cafe Amber
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Your welcome.  It is made up of info pulled from a database, and sometimes the database just needs "adjusting" :)

drinking

Cafe Amber

Imamom4sure
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Well, thanks for the info, I try not to take it so seriously, but how does it get fixed anyway? (and how could I tell it was fixed?)

Cafe Amber
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Basically we let the person in charge of the reports know it is broken then that person fixes it.  :)

When there is an error, you typically will see a lot of zero's on the score card, and when it is fixed the numbers will display accurately.  Do you think your numbers are inaccurate?

drinking

Cafe Amber

Liansmommie
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Quoting Cafe Amber:

Basically we let the person in charge of the reports know it is broken then that person fixes it.  :)

When there is an error, you typically will see a lot of zero's on the score card, and when it is fixed the numbers will display accurately.  Do you think your numbers are inaccurate?

I do think the numbers are often inaccurate. The other day it showed about half the number of posters than actually posted and it can be frustrating when it doesn't work. It is something I use in all my groups every day and when it works it is a such a great tool in the group

Courtesy of PinkSodaPop

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)