Home Decor and So Much More- Our Rising Star of the Week!
Our rising star group of the week is Home Decor and So Much More!
Congratulations to Home Decor and So Much More! Over the last month, they have seen a jump in page views, posts/replies, active members, friendships in the group, and new members. Their group is growing, so let's find out if they have some tips for us!
I asked the group owner to fill us in on some of her best tips and
share a little bit about herself. Make sure to read the information
that caham gave us and see if you can use it in your groups today!
- How long have you been a CafeMom member? Wow! I don't really know for sure how long I have been here! It's been years:-)
- How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group? I know this is bad, but I don't know for sure. I am the one who started the group, so I am the "original" owner, I think it has probably been about 2 years. I started the group because I was pretty active in another decorating group and had several other Cafemom friends who encouraged me to begin my own group. So I did it kind of on a whim, not thinking it would really catch on! I love decorating and doing it on a budget is something I pride myself on!
- What are your top three tips for someone just starting a group? Become active in the groups you are already a member of first. I think that helps give you some credibility that you have some knowledge and no what you are talking about. Be prepared to be proactive, if you want your group to be successful, you need to be there to guide the way.
- What things do you think you did to get your group on the Rising Stars list? I have a fabulous group of ladies who are active in the group. I didn't do it on my own!!! And Cafe Jenn has helped us recently revitalize the group.
- Anything else you would like to share with us? if you haven't already joined our group, stop by and check us out!!! We love to have you!!!
If you know of a "Rising Star" group you would like to see featured in GRC, just send me a message and let me know!