Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rising Star of the Week: ♥ ♥ MOM'S WHO L♥VE BEING MOM'S ♥ ♥ Group

Posted by on May. 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

What better way to celebrate Mother's Day, then to check out a group all about moms who love to be moms!  Our Rising Star of the week is the Moms Who Love Being Mom's group!  I spoke with group owner, MOMofTwo_99_00 to get some more details on her group and what makes it a success, check it out!

How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group?

I started Moms who love being moms, About two months after I joined Cafe Mom, I wanted to start this group, Because I really love being a mom. And really wanted to make friends who also Loved being a Mom.

What are your top three tips for someone just starting a group? 

Just keep at it, Don't give up. It is all worth it. Even if you don't get thousands of members , You will make some Great life long friendships. And that is the best reason for it.

What things do you think you did to get your group on the Rising Stars list? 

I added a few new admin, We all pulled together and started to really work hard on getting post out there, Getting invites sent. And making sure we put lots of time into the group.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

Moms who love being moms, Means the world to me. I pour my heart and soul into this group. And really love everything about it. And think this is so amazing. Thank you for picking are group!

by on May. 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ARmom
by on May. 5, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Great tips!  Congratulations!

smokeybear
by on May. 5, 2010 at 11:49 AM

congratulations

CHRISTY58981487
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CHRISTY

Saprena
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

CONGRATS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)