Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Group of the Week: Mommy Talk (:

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

It's time to learn about our "new" group of the week!  This week we are meeting kayy_04 and discussing her brand new group "Mommy Talk (:".  Let's learn about her and her new group, and see what areas we can give her a hand with as she grows her group!

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean?

I have been a CafeMom Member since May 27,2009 and my screen name is kinda like a abbreviation of my name and the number is the month that son was born in.

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?

My group is about Parenting! Moms will be able to give advice and get advice from one other, to help one other when they need someone to talk to, and also be a chance to make new friends! I really think this will be an awesome group to be in because I am going to try to make it as fun as possible for moms and very informative as possible. I am going to participate in the group a whole bunch and also communicate with the members very often! I will be posting Video Post about certain topics of parenting and also if any moms have questions for me or about parenting I will reply in a video post , If asked too! I will have Cool Forums and games for members to participate in! I am also a young mother and I want to be able to help young mothers who need advice or just need someone to talk to but of course this group is for mommies of all ages! I really hope this group can be successful and a great group to be apart of! 

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?

There really isn't much that I'm having a hard time with, but I really can't figure out how to do contests and provide gifts for the winners?

It is a bit challenging but it's what I expected (:

Do you have any other questions we can help you with? 

Just with the contest (:

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smokeybear
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:18 AM

congratulationsCongratulations to you & your group!!

MichelleK41
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:39 AM

way to go                         dancing

kayy_04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Thanks!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soldierluvr0407
by on May. 29, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Congrats!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)