Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Promote Your Group Here!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  • 505 Replies

typing

Are you looking for some ways to promote your groups?

We have some great tools here, so be sure to check them all out!

Feel free to reply to this post and let us know about your group too!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HotMama330
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Hello, everyone,

I'm the owner of three groups.  We're always on the lookout for new members and/or admins who want to help out.  The groups are:

Mommy Movers & Shakers

This is a business group for seeking advice, brainstorming and networking.  We post business articles frequently.  We have forums for business owners, direct sales, working outside the home and job seekers as well as business blogging, marketing and promoting your business.  This is a no drama group and we have more advice than ads.

Fans of The Office

This group is dedicated to The Office -- episodes, characters, actors, trivia.

Sesame Street Kids

This group is very new.  It's dedicated to Sesame Street -- the show, our kids who live it and our own childhood memories.

Thanks!

MichelleK41
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 4:12 PM

These Ladies really are Great! They support each other not only thru CM but also thru postal mail, personal email, phone calls and fb. My signature will take you there. =)

Coffee Confessions

Have a confession to make but rather share it in private with good friends? Do you love to have fun chatting with friends over a great cup of joe or that oh so perfect drink? Need a place to take... MORE

Have a confession to make but rather share it in private with good friends? Do you love to have fun chatting with friends over a great cup of joe or that oh so perfect drink? Need a place to take the load off your shoulders and unwind from your day? Get away from the every day drama and join us here at Coffee Confessions! We have a great bedside manor and love to give advice, receive advice, laugh, cry, be mysterious or even alluring, make everyone feel at home whether your saucy or serene, tell jokes, give support, and all over a great cup of joe or your drink of choice! So join your friends now and tell us your deepest fun Coffee Confessions! Coffee Confessions, Where Friendships Are Made. :)

Dariensmom1
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Hello everyone! I am the Owner of Sexy Super Moms!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110519

This is where all of the Super Moms get together. Sit back in relax from a day of taking on the world. A place to share all our experiences. Share tips and advice on how to make everything easier.

SAHMsConnect
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Calling all Stay at Home Moms!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110548

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 3:07 PM

feb 2009 moms!!! click on my siggy below!!

sheri305
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Where My Girlz At" is a group where moms can come to laugh,cry,vent,discuss any topic,and just chill.You can come and have a nice time with friends,and make new ones.We will agree to disagree,and absolutely NO DRAMA! But still given the freedom to express yourself. So if you have a sense of humor and just looking to have a good time,then this is definitely the camp for you

Hello ladies,Im Sheri,and this is 1 of my groups.It has a long history,its diverse,and its very active and drama free,most of the time.Feel free to join if interested.Hope to see you there.(It also have 14 different forums of interest.)

jesi817
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 5:48 PM

are you trying to conceive?? so are we!! (we also have a pregnancy section)

BobbieB
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Hello everyone. I am the owner of the group Conservative Republicans. This is a great group for anyone that has Conservative leanings in their politics. We do not welcome drama and we do not allow member bashing. This is truly a great group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/530

Morgain
by on Jun. 10, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Have Questions?? We've got answers!!
The
Medical Questions Group

MommyToEthan
by on Jun. 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I'm the owner of Raising Boys.

Our group welcomes all the moms that have boys of ANY AGE.   we currently have over 4000 members, so there are lots of people to get advice from.

Do you have a BOY??   If so, come join us at RAISING BOYS!  It's a great group for mothers of boys of any age!  Hope to see you there!!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/336/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)