Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom and Gemvara gave me $500 (Oh my lucky day)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 11 Replies

Yes, you read it correctly...Cafemom and Gemvara gave me $500 to customize my OWN piece of bling and now I want to give you my honest opinions:

I called today around 2:00 pm and spoke with Jake, what a pleasant experience. I had already picked out what I wanted.....(totally cool to customize your own piece). I gave Jake the item # and told him I wanted the stone to be aquamarine and the chain sterling silver. Wait till you see this .....I am in love....

So, at the end of the transaction.....he asked "what price do you see on your computer"....I told him $545.00 he said,,,"can you hold please"..came back  in a matter of seconds and said I have to switch to a different computer, this on is not cooperating...he was back in no time at all and explained that the price that he showed was $624.00 (or something close to that)... But no problem...I told him the information on the page and he was happy to correct the price on his end. The experience was fun, exciting and 2 thumbs up!!!

I asked him how long Gemvara has been around and he said since 2007 and that they just "re launched" last Feb. He went on to explain that every piece is hand made from a designer "wax mold" and the gem stones are hand picked for the highest quality, therefore each piece is truly original...  :)

Here is a pic of what I order....being that they have to "hand make" my piece...I should have it in about 30 days and then I will "model my bling" for you...until then...

PICTURE THIS :)

Perspective View

Oh.....I went ahead and got this for myself....I don't own "fine jewelry" just fashion..so I let Cafemom and Gemvara spoil me...thanks....

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TallChic
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Congrats.  I got the $500 too.  I ordered a ring and a necklace.  I got my ring today (diamond and garnet in sterling silver) and they are shipping my necklace tomorrow.  I have pictures of mine in my journal

shell81
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Congrats!

fallnangel3
by on May. 27, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Congratulations

MichelleK41
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:18 AM

good

madwifa
by on May. 30, 2010 at 12:28 AM

love what you picked out congrats mama.  We all need additional love at time and a suprise is always the best love.

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Congratulations!!  That was a nice surprise

elvir2babes
by on May. 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM

bow downthat was nice of Cafemom

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

5littlefinns
by on May. 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Beautiful choice! Congratulations! Enjoy being spoiled.

MisanthropKitty
by on Jun. 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM

congrats... i got an email saying i was selected but they never sent anything back :( guess that means i didnt get it

dana63
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM

I got to do mine today!! I got mine for my younger Daughter. I had the same GREAT experience and was honored to have been asked to do this.

Congrats!! I love yours!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)