Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafemom and Gemvara gave me $500 to customize my own jewelry.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM
  • 10 Replies

CafeMom and Gemvara gave me $500 to customize my own jewelry on gemvara.com and asked me to write my honest opinions.

I LOVED IT!! Stacy was my personal assistance  and she was the best!!!  I called and she was ready to help me. I liked her because she got to know my taste and my likes and dislikes. She took my order and made sure it was correct and then asked me who it was for. When I told her the story of how my younger daughter helped me out and that she is always there when I needed her Stacy understood why I wanted this ring for her.

I design this ring for Meagan so that we can start a family tradition, I asked her to pass this ring down to Sophia and hopefully Sophia will keep the tradition going like my grandmother did for my mom and me!!

Thank you Cafemom and Genvara!!

The stone represents the month her and Josh married

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smokeybear
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Congratulations - I love your selection.

Stormywaters03
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM

It's really pretty, I had this one on my wish list, but in topaz!  I love it and kudos for starting a tradition!

I also spoke w/ Stacey and she was really personable!

5littlefinns
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Congratulations! What a beautiful idea for a beautiful ring!

dana63
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Quoting Stormywaters03:

It's really pretty, I had this one on my wish list, but in topaz!  I love it and kudos for starting a tradition!

I also spoke w/ Stacey and she was really personable!

I really like Stacey!

Stacey and I looked at each stone and we came up with that one because it was the month Meg and Josh got married. She said that it can be worn as an engagement ring if Meg wants.

Thank you!!

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

dana63
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Quoting smokeybear:

Congratulations - I love your selection.

Thank you!!

dana63
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Quoting 5littlefinns:

Congratulations! What a beautiful idea for a beautiful ring!

Thank you!!

crystees_mom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Very, very pretty Dana, I like it!

dana63
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Quoting crystees_mom:

Very, very pretty Dana, I like it!

Thank you!!

FDwifeand3boys
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Very Pretty!  Did you give it to your daughter yet?

Stay at Home Moms Connect! http://www.cafemom.com/group/110548

dana63
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Quoting FDwifeand3boys:

Very Pretty!  Did you give it to your daughter yet?

I haven't gotten it yet but as soon as I do I will make a follow up post!! Thank you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)