Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Welcome to CafeMom Groups!

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 12:32 PM
  • 84 Replies
1 mom liked this

welcome

Are you a group owner who is looking for members?  Maybe an admin? 

Are you a CafeMom member who wants to find a great group to join? 

This is the place to do all that!  Feel free to post about your group, or make a post about the group you hope to find!

Here are a few key posts to take a look at in this forum:

by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I'd like to brag about a group I'm an admin in; the SOPHIE'S SWEETIES Group. Each member has the opportunity to participate in THEANGEL PROJECT, we each have a guardian angel, contacting, comforting & cheering us along our days and nights on CAFEMOM. Such a relief to be a part of a group of joyful, kindred spirits!

Pets! we share amusing anecdotes of our beloved pets, and grieve together if any are lost or pass away.

Marie(admin)~Be a SOPHIE's SWEETIES angel, love !

DivaPrinciple
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Hi, I just started a new book group called Book Lovers...If you like to read and want to share what you have previously read, currently reading or what you have read to your child{ren} or what your older child{ren} have read....Then stop by, look around and if you decide to join..please do.  :-)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111236

Thanks,

Adira :-)

twin boys

Adira Meira~Mom of 2 little men :-) 

SavvyScrapper
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Please check out a new Siggy Design Group.  The Grand Opening party is July 31st and we would love for you to join in the fun.  This siggy group is PG with no Adult Content designs.  Click on the banner to check it out!

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 29, 2010 at 10:53 PM

God luck with your party. That is a great idea.

momof54
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM

This group has alot of heart for our cafemom needy Familys.

momof54
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Help bring a beary bright smile to a cafemom kid this Christmas. http://www.cafemom.com/group/poorchristmas

Waspinators_Mom
by on Oct. 9, 2010 at 7:41 PM

I'm so glad you messaged me about this group Cafe Amber!!!

I own a group along with another member called "deaf and hearing impaired moms". It's more than a group for deaf and hearing impaired moms. There are mom's there that also have deaf or Hard of hearing(HOH for short) children or S/O's. We feature a "mom of the week" and "Kid of the week" posts and we're about to host our first exchange. We're also there to support one another. It's not all about being deaf and hearing impaired either. We're there to vent to each other, lend a shoulder to cry on, and more than just "screen names".

I hope those of you that are either deaf/HOH or that have deaf or HOH family members come and check us out!!!

Just click my "siggy" down at the bottom of this post!

(((HUGS)))

Patti

"We often add to our pain and suffering by being overly sensitive,
over-reacting to minor things, and sometimes taking things too
personally" - The Dalai Lama My lesson of the year. ♥

LOVEASL-1.gif picture by amayabrianna

lovengrace
by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM

For expecting moms of bouncing baby boys or moms  

who have had sons born in 2010. This elect group is

the place to hang, chat & be.

hugs

Glowey
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM

i just started a group for my area and need admins with experience to help me run it. and i live in texas so the group is called 254 Wives & Single Ladies. i also need help deleting one of my groups cuz it posted the 1 group twice and i dont know how to take that one off

courtrexmommas
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I would like to invite any mom's to join our North Fort Worth Texas Moms group. I am the new Owner of the group and wish to invite you all to join, if you live in the area, like the area or just want to make new friends stop by and say Hello. We welcome you and hope you find the friendships in our group you are looking for.

Thank Y'all

EricaJo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)