Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

New Group of the Week: Blast Club

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 12:50 PM
  • 0 Replies

BLAST! Club

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean? I love nature, love life. I have been on Cafemom for over 1 yr and i have loved every minute of it. My screen name describes me: I love Vintage clothes, decor , saving money and my passion is Thrift store shopping so i decided to name my self VintyThrifty

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group? I started it when i was taking care of my gmother who has Alzheimers, i had been thinking of all the things that make me happy and how it can make other woman happy, sharing things we love together, having fun.  My vision is to make this group bigger, more active and letting others express the same love and making friends. I hope this group could lead to a magazine oneday, that has been a vision of mine for years. I want moms/woman to know to go for their dreams and that what they love and enjoy matters

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?  For me its getting more to participate and post, i need admins who will work hard to help out, i look at it as not a challenge but just a fun way to make friends and meet moms who enjoy the same things you love.

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group? I hope they will appreciate life more. know that there are people out there that are willing to listen and who share your passions.

Do you have any other questions we can help you with? How do you select your admins and what do you do when they arent doing what you feel they should be doing? Also whats a good way to promote your group ?

by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)