Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Group of the Week: 2011 Babies

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM
  • 1 Replies

2011 Babies

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean?

I have been a member of CM since Oct 31, 2007.

My screen name is kcangel63.  The KC stands for Kansas City, where I come from.  Angel is the nickname I was given by my friends in high school (yep, way back then - LOL).  63 means ME, when you look on the phone. 

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?

I am due in 2011 with my 7th baby.  I saw there were a few due date groups for the pregnancy month, but nothing for the entire year.  I wanted a place where all the women expecting in 2011 can get together and talk about their pregnancies, births, fears, hopes, dreams, help one another, and tell their stories.

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?

The hardest part I have found is finding members.  :)  It seems that at times they can be reclusive. 

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?

I hope that they will come away from the group with more knowledge of pregnancy, labour, and birth, and some great friendships. 

Do you have any other questions we can help you with? 

Not at this time, but if I think of any, I'll let you know.  :)

by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Liansmommie
by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Thanks for sharing your group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)