Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rising Star of the Week: Not Normal Christians

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 3:20 PM
  • 1 Replies

Not a normal Christian

How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group? I have been a group owner for couple of years now. I wanted to start this group, because I wanted a place that ladies who did not share traditional beliefs with the Christian Religion can have a group that they can feel comfortable and not be judged.

What are your top three tips for someone just starting a group? 1. Be patient...It takes time to get a group going.

2. Promote... Invite ladies and use a siggy.

3. Get 1 or 2 admins that will help you with the post and promoting

What things do you think you did to get your group on the Rising Stars list? This group sold itself, I think. A lot of ladies wanted a group that they could be themselves. I did promote like crazy, so ladies new it was out there.

What do you think your members take away from their group experience while they are a part of your group? The ladies get a chance to be themselves and still worship our God.

Anything else you would like to share with us? This group is wonderful place for Christians to get together to fellowship. We may have many other beleives with the bible, but our common love is Christ. There is no Judging or no right way of loving are Christ. That is the most important thing about our group.

by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Liansmommie
by on Aug. 30, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Hope you had a great week!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)