Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

New Group of the Week: Big Momma's House

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM
  • 1 Replies

~*Big Mommas House~*

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean? I have been a member of cafemom for a few months now,my screen name means MyLilMonkeys186 I was trying to find a screen name that said MyLilMonkeys813421 wich is what years my Kids were born,I call them my lil monkeys beacuse they like to climb and eat bannanas I thought it was soo cute

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?My group was started just for fun,I thought Big Mommas House was a clever name for a group and It just came to me 1 day,my vision for the group is for it to become a featured group on cafemom with DRAMA FREE members.

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?I am having a hard time with getting it to be active and having members join,I see all those cool groups with over 200 members and over 500 posts i'd like to have a group like that,no I love being a group owner,

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?No Drama and long life friendships

Do you have any other questions we can help you with?

Not at this time

by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Liansmommie
by on Aug. 20, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Thanks for sharing

Read Our Journal For Daily Tips and Tutorials
Find A Group or Promote One In
Our
Group Guide Directory
If you have any CafeMom questions, don't hesitate to ask. 
~~I'm New Here @ CM Owner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)