Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

manage my group via mobile?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM
  • 9 Replies
i dont have internet access for now but i need 2 manage my groups. i am unable 2 utilize admin tools thru my cell that i know of. any tips 2 manage my groups via my cell? i dont have a smart phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Hmmm this is a good question.  I am not sure there is away you can do this. 

nowaygourmet
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:59 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liansmommie
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM

rely on admins! Seriusly I wish I knew an easy way. I am cell challenged. This will bump you though.

Mitchi602
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:42 AM
Unless u can switch to full view I don't believe u have full access to your buttons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallnangel3
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Quoting Mitchi602:

Unless u can switch to full view I don't believe u have full access to your buttons.

This.

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I don't think even if you swtich to full view you can. 

Cafe Amber
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM

You should have some "limited" abilities on your phone to run your groups.  You can lock posts, delete them, sticky them, or make them announcements.  You can also reply to posts and add posts, but anything beyond that you will need the full site for.

We are looking to add more features to the mobile version, so we will keep in mind that you guys would like to be able to run your groups more from the mobile version.

nowaygourmet
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM
the only t ing im able 2 do is add a post & reply. i cant even delete or edit my own post lol.

adding more 4 mobile would be gr8. i cant wait thx.

Quoting Cafe Amber:

You should have some "limited" abilities on your phone to run your groups.  You can lock posts, delete them, sticky them, or make them announcements.  You can also reply to posts and add posts, but anything beyond that you will need the full site for.

We are looking to add more features to the mobile version, so we will keep in mind that you guys would like to be able to run your groups more from the mobile version.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nowaygourmet
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM
i was wrong i can do some simple things lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)