Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Expert Group of the Week: THE HAUNTED REALM

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

THE HAUNTED REALM

How did you get your group to grow, and how do you keep your members active?

A good Admin team is the heart of any group

Members want a safe place to go where they feel they may post and reply with out fear of being ridiculed,judged,bashed and such...a good Admin team not only enforces the group rules but provides this safe haven for all group members so they feel they may participate in the group without fear of any rudeness what so ever

How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group?

Oh my...it seems like a long time...lol

I guess around 6 years...I started this group so members here could voice their opinions about the paranormal and never receive rude replies or be judged in any way...where all opinions are respected and encouraged...it is a group where all are embraced as family.

What are your top three tips for someone just starting a group? 

1- Be patient...it will take time for your group to grow

2- Find a good Admin team

3- Remember why you started it in the first place...for me it was my luv for the paranormal so never loose sight of that passion no matter what.

What do you think your members take away from their group experience while they are a part of your group?

I hope the experience they would take away from my group is oneness...that we all have our opinions and such but in the end we all came together and embraced each others thoughts,opinions and feelings...as it should be.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

I would just like to share that is does not matter how many members you have in a group...what matters is reaching out to some one..showing others you care...being there when they need you...just being a friend

That is what Cafemom is all about right?

I think so

HUGS!

by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anna112
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 6:24 AM

It all because you are all fabulous and really know your stuff!  Congratulations!!!

tvschiulaz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Congrats ladies!  I hope it brings you more members!!!!

DreamWeaver669
Yesterday at 7:13 AM
THE HAUNTED REALM Group - CafeMom

GHOSTS...ARE YOU BEING HAUNTED? PARANORMAL PHOTO READINGS, MEDIUMS TO HELP YOU CONTACT PASSED LOVED ONES,HAUNTINGS,GHOST PHOTOS AND SO MUCH MORE!...

by Member on Sep. 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM

WE AT THE HAUNTED REALM ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AWESOME MEMBERS AS WELL AS A FANTASIC CO OWNER/ADMIN TEAM

TO ALL OF THEM ....THANK YOU!!!!!

HUGS

busymommy23
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 1:56 AM

I love The Haunted Realm!!

I am so honored to be a Co-Owner!!!  I have been a part of this group for over 4 years :)

We have the BEST GO on CM!!!!!!!!!!!  ((Dream is so modest.......she works her butt off in our group to keep it going!!!!!))

and we have the best co owner and admin team too!

If you love the paranormal.............you will love our group!

Quoting DreamWeaver669:

WE AT THE HAUNTED REALM ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AWESOME MEMBERS AS WELL AS A FANTASIC CO OWNER/ADMIN TEAM

HUGS

tinkerbellbay
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:01 PM

agree 100%

Quoting busymommy23:

I love The Haunted Realm!!

I am so honored to be a Co-Owner!!!  I have been a part of this group for over 4 years :)

We have the BEST GO on CM!!!!!!!!!!!  ((Dream is so modest.......she works her butt off in our group to keep it going!!!!!))

and we have the best co owner and admin team too!

If you love the paranormal.............you will love our group!

Quoting DreamWeaver669:

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN