Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

New Group of the Week: Xbox Mommies

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

Xbox Mommies

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?

I searched for a group to join fellow gamers in and couldnt find one. So i decided to make my own in hopes to find other moms out there that enjoy playing Xbox after the kids are in bed.....maybe get some ladies together to show those boys who is REALLY the boss ;) lol

I'd like to be able to share game reviews, game tips. Things of that nature. A place we can go to chat about up coming new releases and such.

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?

Getting members to join and be active. My Admin is more active then I am LOL but we only have very few members so I forget sometimes that I even have the group. I have posted in a few groups advertising my group and got a couple members.

I've owned groups before and they didnt take too well...... one did but after a while no one posted or responded to posts I made to try and get it going again. It is difficult but this time around Im trying to get more active Admins in my group and hopefully get it busy busy.

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group? Friends

Do you have any other questions we can help you with? How do I promote my group ? I know when I joined this site just over 3 years ago when I had a group there was a button to "promote your group" and I have been searching and I cant seem to find that button.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NavyWifey122305
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM

BUMP!

tvschiulaz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM

congratulations ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)