Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Rising Star of the Week: Camera Workshop

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM
  • 2 Replies

Camera Workshop

How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group? I started the group about 3 years ago. I noticed too many people wanted to edit their images instead of learning how to take better pictures. It surprised me how many didn't even think to shoot a better picture instead of edit one.

What are your top three tips for someone just starting a group? 1. Police the drama, don't let it happen. 2. Keep the group interested with games and contests. 3. Answer every post, even if you don't know the answer.

What things do you think you did to get your group on the Rising Stars list? I answer ever post, no matter what, this let's everyone know someone is out there who does care.

What do you think your members take away from their group experience while they are a part of your group? Knowledge and a fun time.

Anything else you would like to share with us? Always keep order in the group without being too controlling. Be ready to detect trouble before it begins. Many will leave a group if there is too much drama.

Camera Workshop

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tvschiulaz
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Saturday at 9:42 PM
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Congratulations ladies! I hope this brings you some members!

websorceress
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Thank you for the honor :)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN