Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Rising Star of the Week: The Christmas Tree

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

The Christmas Tree

How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group? I've been a Group Owner for a little over a year now. I love the holidays and I love playing games in Teams for a healthy competition. I came up with The Halloween Tree and The Christmas Tree to help me fulfill that.

How long have you been a group owner, and what made you want to start your group?

What are your top three tips for someone just starting a group? Advertise with some of the groups you are in and send friendly emails about your new group to all your friends, and tell your friends to help spread the word with some of their friends =)

What things do you think you did to get your group on the Rising Stars list? Hmm I would have to say the cute Forum names I made in my group LOL Just kidding! I'm gonna say since we are getting close to the holidays my groups have been pretty active! I have a lot of information for making crafts or holiday inspired foods. If you love the holidays and if you are looking to make your holiday special we have lot's of info for you.

What do you think your members take away from their group experience while they are a part of your group? Besides being really friendly we offer everything you could need to make your Holidays fun and magical. We even have a Siggy Shop with siggies just for the holidays!

Anything else you would like to share with us?If you enjoy my group The Christmas Tree you will love my other group The Halloween Tree! Hope to see you all there!

Happy Holidays!

Do you love Christmas? Follow the link!

by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
harrypottermom
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Yay! Thanks for featuring our group!!! dancing

Ladies we are a drama free and fun group! We are all about Christmas! We are open all year long for thsoe who just want to share how much you love and can't wait for the holiday season to begin! We even have a New Year's Eve Bash! party

Hope to see some of you ladies there!

christmas tree

Do you love Christmas? Follow the link!

tvschiulaz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Congrats on being the rising star of the week; ladies, this is a great group!  I am pretty sure I was a member way back when, but got busy with my own.  I thnk it is time to rejoin!!!!

Hope this brings you some members ladies!

Nykyria
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 2:47 PM

The games are great and if you like a little competition get on a team. I know I go every time I am on CM to play.

Krafts1
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Our group is such a welcoming and helpful place.  Great place for recipes too!  I still haven't finished looking at them all...LOL

Hugs, Gail

harrypottermom
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)