Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Signature Group of the Week: Signature Obsession

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

writing

Signature Obsession

Tell us a little about you, share three things about yourself with us.
About me:
Well.... I am married to the love of my life Keith. Started dating when I was 16 and married when I was 21 June 16 2003 .And was blessed with our little boy Nicholas in December 2004. I am a stay at home mother. Love every minute of it. Although this year was hard on me letting go to send him to Kindergarten. But adjusted well.He loves school and I love the design time. :-) I am a HUGE family orientated person. We are always surrounded with family. A HUGE family at that. Anything else you wanna know just ask.

How long have you been creating signatures on CafeMom? 

Well I started out designing for myself and my sister in law in a small yahoo group we had just for family. About 4 1/2 years ago.And quickly became obsessed with it. Found a couple of friends who also loved to designing and they introduced me to cafemom. Which I fell in love with. It has everything a mom can ask for from what brand diapers are best to an awesome chili recipe. And quickly discovered that I had a talent in creating signatures that moms wanted. So that's where it all began for me on cafemom. In January 2008 I created Signature Obsession and it is truly one of the best things I have ever done. I have some of the most wonderful kind hearted best friends that a woman can ask for. And I have Signature Obsession to thank for bringing us together. I have a passion for designing and a love for helping out fellow moms who cant create their own signatures. Cant imagine NOT doing this every day.

What is the best part about owning a signature group on CafeMom?

The best part of owning my own group is I set the atmosphere that I feel makes everyone comfortable and welcomed. And I only staff designers that feel the same as I do about designing and about the group as a whole. Which is why I think our group has had such an enormous success.

Here's a little sample of a signature from this group, feel free to snag and use it!

grc2.gif picture by GwensCreations

by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gwen04NicksMom
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 1:12 PM

AWESOME!! Thank you so much for spotlighting us!

You can find me @  Signature Obsession

Miss-B
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Woohoo Signature Obsession rocks!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarGirlD
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 3:03 PM
Hooray!!!!! Congrats to the ladies of SO! You are the BEST!!! Muah!!

Click the image above & follow me to Signature Obsession!

tvschiulaz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Congrats to you ladies!

blsdbyangel07
by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I agree.  Gwen, thanks for making an awesome group!  All of you designers are awesome  :) 

Quoting Miss-B:

Woohoo Signature Obsession rocks!!!!

Gwen04NicksMom
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

group hug

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Thank you for hosting this terrific group. Will you make a siggy for me?

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM

They are not currently active at this time, but you can stop over to Graphic Love and we would love to make you something.  Currently we have 10 new offers up. 

Quoting Maggie.ames:

Thank you for hosting this terrific group. Will you make a siggy for me?

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Three things...I'm married to the love of my life, have two wonderful sons and I'm crippled. I have multiple sclerosis. What I'd llike to know is will you make me a siggy? I have all the pics for you to choose from. Not sure how you make them,,,will you do it?

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Ill send the pics and you decide. It's for my group Scandal. 

There's Fitz and Olivia having an affair. There's the capitol building and there's the long suffering wife. Can you work with these? Here's a synopsis of the show.

A former media relations consultant to the President, Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) dedicates her life to protecting and defending the public images of our nation’s elite. After leaving the White House, the power consultant opened her own firm, hoping to start a new chapter — both professionally and personally — but she can’t seem to completely cut ties with her past. Slowly it becomes apparent that her staff, who specialize in fixing the lives of other people, can’t quite fix the ones closest at hand — their own.

This is a fast paced show. It's full of betrayal, spies, sex, fixed elections and love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)