Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Most Friends Group of the Week: THE DOLLHOUSE♥

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 9:00 PM
  • 41 Replies

THE DOLLHOUSE♥

Share with us a little about you-- how long have you been a CafeMom member, and what does your screen name mean?

I have been on CM for almost 4 years now, my screen name (twinboysmom22) I made when I was 22 and I am a mom to twin boys.

Now, tell us a little about your group- how long have you owned it, and what made you start it?

The group was made in March of 2009, it was made to keep a group of girls together from another group on cafemom. But since then we have added so many girls to that friendship.

Is your groups primary focus friendships?   

Our main focus is based on friendships. Our goal is to make our girls happy and to have fun.  To have it be our getaway place with no drama. We aren't only friends on CM we are friends in real life too, so we take the group to heart. We have even had a few meetups with girls, and continue making plans for more.  We have built lifetime friendships here!

What do you do in your group to encourage friendships to be made?

We are welcoming to the girls.  Making sure we get to know the girls and who they are .We don't look at them as just a new number for the group.  We have many games, contests, posts, and mentors to help each member who joins.  Each girl gets the same treatment as any other.  What you put into the group is what you get out of it. We know each other on a first name basis, we like to have that closeness in the group.

What do you think your members take away from their group experience while they are a part of your group?

We have been told many times about how amazing they feel when they are here.  How everyone is so welcoming and nice without the drama.  We speak our minds as adults.  We talk about a wide variety of things.  Whether you have been part of our friendship from 3 1/2 years ago or just joined, you get treated the same as long as you come forward with being you.  We are constantly coming up with new ideas to better the group to make it more fun and not repetitive.

Are there any other tips you would like to give a group that might just be starting out?

Make sure you know each member and their personality.  Find out what type of vibe you want in your group and stick with that.  Also remember it isn't just your group, it is your member's group too.  Letting them give you feedback and let them know they are not just a number.

by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babi_chavez08
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Love the dollhouse!! it rocks and the girls there are truly the best :D

Vegetarianmama
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 3:56 PM
We love you Stacy!

She's doing a great job at keeping this group going, I've made friendships i will keep for a long time...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOVE_mygirls58
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 3:58 PM
w00t how awesome! the dollhouse rocks

brimarie
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM
I am a member of the dollhouse and LOVE it. I've only been here like a month but the experience has web great. Theres so many games and contests and we make great friendships. When I joined, I tried to jump on in and they all accepted me.

I was having a hard time in my life and found the group. We are all from different states but I feel as close to them as I would my own friends.

I love all the dolls! xoxoxo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauraluann
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Love the dollhouse, our members, admins, and of course our owner.

I have friendships for life thanks to this group of girls

Becky.Mom.of.2
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM

DOLLHOUSE rocks!

Paigesmommy78
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 4:32 PM

i luv the dollhouse i have only been there a little over a month and the girls are great and very  welcoming i have made some great friends we do some really fun things fun things and it really helps my day go by and helps not fell so alone all the time when my DF is not here  Yeah the The Dollhouse Rocks

refinada_20
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 4:35 PM

The Dollhouse is AWESOME!!!!!!

Mitchi602
by Sativa Divas on Nov. 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Whoop! Dollhouse rocks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss.Cullen
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM

The Dollhouse is the most amazing place on this earth! All my best friends are there and we're all so close!! <3 There is nowhere I would rather be!!!!! =) LOVE YOU DOLLS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN