Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Group of the Week: News & Opinions

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM
  • 1 Replies

News & Opinions

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean?

I joined Jan 1 2008......My name is Terica and I love the color red...

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?

I was very active in a large group that was very active and loaded with my favorite subjects, current events, politics, world events...It started to change so I thought I would start my own group to have a place to chat with other Moms who were interested in  stuff going on in the world....My vision? Right now I just want to get it active and let people know we are there.....

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?

I really dont see being an owner as a challenge, I do have a hard time getting people to come back.....and be active...

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?

Maybe learn something about something that happens around the corner or on the other side of the planet.....Get some "news" from some where other than the "main stream media"

by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tericared
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Thank You Cafe Amber..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)