Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

ღஐღSensational Mommasღஐღ

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM
  • 1 Replies

ღஐღSensational Mommasღஐღ

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name (hoping2bmommy2b) mean?
My name is Ashley i am 22 and i am currently ttc baby # 1. (This is where my S/N comes in play lol) I really enjoy spending my time on CM even while i am at work. I'm on here 24 hrs a day it feels like!

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?
Well Sensational Mommas has a little of all kinds of stuff, we have a general area for all topics, we have a (sexy) area to talk about different things, tips to share etc. We also have a ttc, gym and games & contest area. We do monthly prizes and right now were having a great holiday party to celebrate the season and you can win prizes also! I was an admin in other groups but i wanted to run my own and make it what it is now. We still have awhile to go but everything is going great. I would love for it to become a little more active but right now with holidays i know its crazy.

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?
The hardest part of the group is finding a really good set ground of admins that will help grow the group, send invites, keep current post active etc.. That has been my toughest challenge so far. I offer my admins gift card etc.. but it still doesn't seem to be enough to really get them motivated! Other then that everything is working out!

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?
Friendship and to meet other moms with the same interest!

Do you have any other questions we can help you with?
At the current time no! I would love to thank you for featuring my group and allowing me to share this with all and i hope to get some great feedback and ill answer any questions anyone would have! :)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hoping2bmommy2b
by on Dec. 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Thank you Cafe Amber! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)