Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Moms Living with Chronic Pain

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM
  • 0 Replies

MOMS LIVING WITH CHRONIC PAIN

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean?

hello ladies well lets see my name is Bre so hence the screen name lol i have a 4 yr old son and im getting married dec 17 2011, to a wonderful man and my best friend! iv bee on cafemom for a lil over 4 yrs now and love it!!

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?

My group is for moms that suffer from chronic pain. i started the group due to haveing sever fibromyalgia and wanted to let other ladies with fibro or other desises that cause daily pain they are not alon in the world and we are here for one another

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?

I'd have to say getting ladies to join the group and getting it out there for ppl to see it.

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?

What i hope the members will gane in the group- great friendships knowing they have a place to come and talk about their pain and vent anything really but the main thing is knowing they are NOT ALONE in dealing with their pain!!

thank you so much for the help!!

by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)