Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adding Avatars & Icons to Group Members' Names

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

My dears, I have a quick query:  How do I add those cute little rectangular avatars with adorable titles beside the screen names of each of my darling group members?

I've got a boatload of work to do today, so I will not be able to check the replies to this query until tomorrow.  I wished you to know this now, since I do deeply appreciate any & all assistance, & I do not want any of you willing to read this post & to take the time & effort to respond to feel slighted or taken for granted.

Thank you for reading, have a beautiful day, & may all good things find you!

Love & light...Ceci 

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." ~ Sophia Loren (1934 ~ present)
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Purple.Rain
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:17 PM
You talk.. funny..
KittenLangley
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Quoting Purple.Rain:

You talk.. funny..
bama_mama07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 PM

wish I could help so heres a bump

connorzmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:12 PM

It's under the new 'Member Ranks' feature. You can actually go in and put group members names next to their profiles as well. Good luck!

Interested in buying or selling AVON??

http://blamrouex.avonrepresentative.com

~ To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Enchantee
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Quoting connorzmommy:

It's under the new 'Member Ranks' feature. You can actually go in and put group members names next to their profiles as well. Good luck!

Thank you so very much for your assistance, darling!  I am so excited to use this feature.  I have some wonderful ladies in my groups, & this would be a nice way to celebrate who they are & the joy that they bring to our forums!

Have a beautiful evening!

Love & light...Ceci 

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." ~ Sophia Loren (1934 ~ present)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)