Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Party Planning 101

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 9:28 PM
  • 0 Replies

Party Planning 101

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean?
I've been a member since October 2009

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?
Well I had a group for crafts (which I love) but realized there was another group here on cafemom just like it..so I passed the members to that group and joined. Recently I've been planning babyshowers for friends (and my own..I'm 6 mo pregnant) and I found sooo many neat things online so I felt like sharing. I decided to add all kinds of events to the group seeing as I have 3 birthdays coming up (in march , april & may for my daughters) that I'll be planning , I figured there's a lot of ladies in the same boat as I :) so why not share ideas.

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?
Well I would have to say activity , but then again I find my group more of a research group so it's kinds of difficult to get members active 100% of the time. Being owner isn't at all difficult..well not for the type of group mines is..just a lot of research ^_^

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?
Ideas, of course. and a place to ask for help for any party they'll be hosting next.

Do you have any other questions we can help you with?
Just on more ideas on how to get members to repply to posts if they like what they see :/

by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)