Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extreme Couponing mamas!

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 11:45 PM
  • 0 Replies

Extreme Couponing mamas!

Tell us a little about you- how long have you been a CafeMom member and what does your Screen name mean?

I've been a member for a little over 2 years, but have changed my screenname to something that better suits me now :)

Give us the scoop on your group- what drove you to start it, and what is your vision for the group?

I've always been a big fan of coupons and had started seeing posts in other groups pop up about extreme couponing, moms asking and wanting to know and some who just didn't buy it, so i decided to start a group to show others how to really use there coupons! and show thats its possible to save hundreds on your grocery bill!

What areas are you having a hard time in with your group?  Is part of owning a group more challenging then you thought?

hmmm i guess just the up keep, i run my own buisness and have 2 toddlers so i stay busy but i try and get in everyweek :)

What is one thing you hope your members will gain by being a part of your group?

their money back! i hope everyone is able to save money even if its just a little.

Do you have any other questions we can help you with? 

nope not at the moment :D

by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)