• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deleting Thought!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

I would be nice to delete more the 1 post at a time.

Just a thought!

HINT HINT Cafemom...simple smile

I know that you can delete up to 5 in one post, but if a forum has 20 different post and you want to delete 6 you can't.  Unless there is something I don't know. 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
i.heart.myboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Agreed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:53 PM

agreed.  I just move all of ours to an admin only "archive"

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on May. 21, 2011 at 8:48 PM

I have thought about creating a post to do this, but that's why to much work.  The reason to be able to delete is to get rid of them all.  I guess I could create a forum put all the posts there and then contact CM to delete them, but that just seems like WAY TO MUCH WORK!

PinkParadox
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I have thought about creating a post to do this, but that's why to much work.  The reason to be able to delete is to get rid of them all.  I guess I could create a forum put all the posts there and then contact CM to delete them, but that just seems like WAY TO MUCH WORK!

If you move them to a forum that is admin only...at the bottom of your group...why bother deleting them?

nickolyn
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting AzariahsMother:

If you move them to a forum that is admin only...at the bottom of your group...why bother deleting them?

thats exactly what i do in my group. it works fabulously. and then if you do decide you want all of those posts deleted after awhile, cafemom can delete the whole forum for you.

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on May. 21, 2011 at 10:27 PM

For me the purpose is to delete, so I don't want them in the group at all. 

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting AzariahsMother:

sassymomntx1961
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Thats what Im doing in the 2 groups I took over.There are post in there thats 3 yrs old.The only issue is they didnt have diff forums it was all general discussion.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Cafe Amber
by on May. 23, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Hi,

Right now we don't have any plans to change how many posts you can remove at a time, but we will keep your suggestion in mind.

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)